Wilma used this vacuum in her home. She has thoroughly tested it and submits the following review.
Miele S7260 Cat and Dog Upright Vacuum
If you have pets in your home, then you understand how no matter how loving or loyal your dog or cat may be, everywhere they go in the home they leave behind some of their hair as well as pet dander. Finding a well made vacuum that will remove this hair and dander from your home, leaves your home looking cleaner and increases your enjoyment of your pet. The Miele S7260 Cat and Dog Upright is an amazing pet hair vacuum cleaner. Though I am not a fan of bag vacuums this one did an excellent job at picking up the hair with out causing my allergies to flair up. I may have to keep this one. Features of this vacuum include:
- Patented swivel neck technology for more maneuverability
- Auto Height adjustment
- Active air clean filter and Miele’s own AirClean system
- Includes: mini turbo brush, upholstery tool, crevice nozzle, dusting brush. (I had no idea my couches were so dirty until I used this attachment)
- LED headlight
- Weighs 30 pounds (Not for the faint. Lucky for me my house is a 1 story)
- 12 foot hose (way more than I needed)
Works Well On Carpet
Hard Surface cleaning
Works on Furniture
Pet Hair Pick Up
Utility & Attachments
Might be the best vacuum for pet hair ever made
The Miele S7260 Cat and Dog Upright Vacuum is extremely attractive and like all Miele vacuums is known for it’s incredible suction power and it’s durability. Some owners of Miele vacs have owned their vacuums for 20 years or more.
What the Reviews Say
Overall users find this Miele Vacuum exactly what they were looking for. A few users did have complaints about this vacuum, but the complaints were scattered with no two users finding the same problem with this vacuum which is an excellent sign that overall this vacuum is extremely well made. The Majority of users found the following benefits when using this vacuum.
- Extremely Quiet- Most users are extremely impressed with how quiet this vacuum operates.
- Extremely Maneuverable- Users really like the swivel head on this vacuum and finds that it easily vacuums around and under just about everything, making it unnecessary to move those larger pieces of furniture to get their carpeting and wood floors really clean.
- Captures Pet Hair Well- Since users purchased this vacuum mainly for the purpose of capturing that pet hair, it seems a little surprising that so many users took the time to state just how well this vacuum picked up after their pets, which seems to indicate that this vac does a better job that even than most users expected it too. I too was suprised at how well it worked in just one pass.
- Excellent At Picking Up Dirt on all Floors- Users are impressed that this Miele vacuum picks up dirt on all types of flooring equally well, whether high pile, low pile, on hard floors. Unlike many other vacuums it doesn’t scratch up hardwood floors, and one users even stated that they could now walk barefoot in their home without worrying about getting the bottom of their feet dirty.
Yes, the Miele cat and dog vacuum is expensive which may make it unaffordable for some users. However, for those users who can afford the rather hefty price tag, this vacuum may prove well worth the investment as it is well built and high functioning. As an owner of 2 dogs and grandmother to 8 children, I can easily see where having a high quality pet vac like this one makes a lot of sense. Check Price and Availability
Are you looking for the best vacuum cleaner for the money? Check out our other vacuum cleaner reviews.